For your latest Commercial Construction project, contact Jake Shenkman at Priority Financial Network to ensure that you get the best possible lending rate, without having to get loans from several different lenders.
What types of Construction Financing are available?
- Land Purchase Loans: For developing on multiple and single lots, unserviced and serviced lots, as well as bare and partially developed land.
- Site Development Loans: For developing a plot of land via infrastructure, sewers, roads and landscaping.
- Building Construction Loans: For carrying out new construction, building additions, and home renovations.
- Construction Bridge Loans: For covering funding shortfalls as a project nears the end.
- Condo Inventory Loans: Obtain additional capital after the construction process until condo flow returns.
- Long Term Take Out Loans: After occupancy permit has been received continue to finance your project.
If you are an experienced builder, your project might require you to have two to three Construction Mortgages, and for highly complex builds as many as five Construction Mortgage Applications. Here at Priority Financial Network, multiple construction mortgages can be managed to prevent your cash flow from going off-track.
Trust Jake Shenkman from Priority Financial Network for all of your Construction Project Financing needs. We will work closely with you throughout the entire project to ensure you are receiving the most professional service and best rate. Get your free Construction Loans consultation scheduled by calling (818) 936-3835.